Making claims against solicitors is one of our core areas of practice. Of all the professional negligence we deal with on a day-to-day basis, solicitors negligence claims are the most...
Making a negligence claim against a surveyor A surveyor's duty of care The extent of the duty of care owed by the surveyor will vary from case to case and the nature of the survey or...
We are regularly consulted by clients who have been let down by their accountant and who wish to recover the financial losses that have arisen as a result. Claims against accountants often...
Making an Architect Negligence Claim An inadequate, inaccurate or defective plan can lead to additional building costs, expensive rectification works or a diminution in the value of the...
Making a Barrister Negligence Claim Professional negligence claims against barristers require specialist knowledge of the barrister's role in our legal system. Our team of...
Making a Negligence Claim Against a Valuer Have you had a house valued only to find out later that the price paid was too much? Was the valuation carried out negligently? Can...
Making a Negligence Claim Against a Doctor Doctors can make mistakes just like any other professional person. However, unlike an accountant of a surveyor, when a doctor makes a mistake...
Making a dental negligence claim. We deal with dental negligence compensation claims nationwide on a No Win-No Fee basis. To find out if you can make a claim just call...
Making a Cosmetic Surgery Negligence Claim Specialist medical negligence lawyers Cosmetic surgery negligence claims are a branch of medical negligence law. We have a team of lawyers who...
Making a Financial Adviser Negligence Claim. Independent financial advisers (IFAs) and financial consultants owe a duty of care to act with a reasonable degree of skill and competence,...
Making an Auditors Negligence Claim. Auditors cannot confine themselves to simply checking the maths - they are under a duty to look into the "substantial accuracy" of the...
Mis-sold Interest Rate Swap Claims If you have fallen victim to the Interest Rate Swap scandal and want to know where you stand legally then call our FREE LEGAL HELPLINE now on: 0808 139...
Making a Structural Engineer Negligence Claim Where the negligence of a structural engineer has resulted in structural failure, expensive remedial works or significant delay, a report...
Making an Estate Agents Negligence Claim Estate agents have been held liable for losses arising from a failure to prepare and distribute sales particulars of a property. Estate agents...
Making a Negligence Claim Against a Vet At the moment the courts seem unwilling to compensate people for the “sentimental” value of losing a beloved pet. Instead the courts...
If you have been let down by a professional, making a negligence claim against them may seem like a daunting task; but it doesn't need to be. Our specialist lawyers have a first class track record in recovering compensation for people like you on a national basis.
We deal with claims against a range of professionals
Our solicitors pursue claims against all the major professions, including, barristers, surveyors, accountants, financial advisors, valuers, architects and solicitors.
People often assume that solicitors are reluctant to ‘take on’ fellow solicitors. This is not a problem for us. Taking action against solicitors is one of our core areas of practice and we have enjoyed great success over the years in successfully making claims against other legal firms.
The benefits of dealing with specialist solicitors
When you are looking for a professional negligence claim solicitor it can be difficult to know who to choose. 'Are they genuine solicitors, or just a claims company?' 'How can I trust them?' 'Are they an established legal practice?' These are all common concerns.
We are specialist negligence solicitors you can put your trust in and are:
- Members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- Recommended by the independent legal directory, The Legal 500
- Lexcel accredited by the Law Society for excellence in legal client care.
How we can help you
Our solicitors have years of experience in negligence claims against most professions, so will be able to offer the best legal advice and guidance. To make sure a claim against a professional is as stress-free as possible, we also provide:
- A free claim asssessment service where the financial loss suffered exceeds £10,000. Simply give us brief details of the claim (by email or telephone) and we will provide you our initial views about the legal merits of your claim, indicating whether we feel it is likely to justify further investigation.
- No win no fee funding when there are good prospects of success. Negligence claims are risk assessed on a case-by-case basis and we will discuss with you the most suitable funding options. If we deal with your case on a no win, no fee basis then if you don't win, you will not have to pay our costs. Our track record of success in professional negligence cases gives us the confidence to deal with them like this and our clients often take great comfort in the fact that we are prepared to trust our judgment in this way.
- Legal expenses insurance. This gives our clients the peace of mind of knowing that if the case is lost they will be covered for any liability that may arise in respect of their opponent’s legal costs. The insurance also covers them for expenses that can arise during the course of a case, such as court fees and expert reports.
Strict time limits apply to professional negligence claims. It is vitally important not to delay taking legal action as claims can become time barred. The basic limitation period is 6 years, or 3 years from the ‘date of knowledge’ where that is later. However, identifying the limitation date is not always straightforward. By speaking to a specialist solicitor at an early stage you may be able to avoid problems arising at a later date.
Get a FREE case assessment from a specialist professional negligence claim solicitor
If you are looking for a professional negligence claim solicitor then give us a call now on freephone 0808 139 1595 or email email@example.com with details of your case. You can also contact us by sending a form. We will assess your case free of charge and tell you what funding options will be available.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY
Free Negligence Helpline
Free Case Assessment
NO WIN NO FEE
Call 0808 139 1595
Or Email Us With Brief Details Of Your Case
No Win No Fee
Funding a legal case can be a worry, which is why we have developed a range of funding options including our popular No Win - No Fee scheme.
Contact us in confidence for a FREE case assessment and details of funding options.